Monday, August 4, 2008

Alexandria and Georgetown



Yesterday, we went to Alexandria by metro first. In Alexandria, we walked around and saw many antique shops, churches, George Washington’s house, etc. I enjoyed myself very much because I like the old town’s view. I ate seafood for lunch and ice cream for dessert with Joe and some of my friends. Then we rode on boat and went to Georgetown. I went shopping with Kyoko there. I wanted to buy some clothes, jewelry, souvenirs, etc, but the things were so expensive that I could buy almost nothing. So when we go to a shopping mall, I will buy more! Because I walked and walked too much and got tired, I and some friends took a rest with Nikki. We sat down on the grass and enjoyed playing card games like Crazy Eights and Wink Killers. After that, we ate Mexican food. It was the first time to eat Mexican for me. It was too spicy, but tastes great! Yesterday was a wonderful day. But I was very tired, I went to bed quickly as soon as arriving at the hotel.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I had a lot of fun playing Crazy Eights and Wink Killer with you yesterday. Also, I'm glad you enjoyed Qdoba, even though the food was a little spicy!

Hiromi said...

What's up? Sachi!
It seems that you've enjoyed eating icecream very much, almost everyday! It reminds me of the time I was there like you because I enjoyed icecream as well!

Also, going shopping in Georgetown sounds really nice! ^^

Nina Liakos said...

I love Mexican food, like tacos and burritos, but I prefer it mild, not spicy. Malls can be expensive too. When Americans want to save money, they shop in "big box" stores like Wal-Mart, Target, or K-Mart, or they wait for sales.