Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Potbelly again

Yesterday, lunch was on our own, so we went to Potbelly again, and we ate sandwiches on the grass. The weather was nice it was pleasant. Then we drank bubble tea. The tea was not too sweet and it was delicious. In the afternoon, we went to the Capital Building. There were many beautiful sculptures and paintings, and it was like a museum. Then we saw the White House. I got very tired because we walked around so much. We ate the Middle East food for dinner. I ate pita and it was good. After going buck to the hotel, I talked with Joe’s friends for a while. The girl’s name is Sachi. I was happy to meet the same name as me for the first time in my life!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hello, No Name,
What are you going to do without Potbellys? I think you might miss Potbellys more than anything else when you go back to Japan.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sachi! :)
Eating the Middle Easteren food sounds really intersting and makes me want to try! Did you take pictures?

Nina Liakos said...

Maybe you can make sandwiches like those at Potbelly's when you are in Japan.